“ Does the 360 programme include numerical and verbal reasoning tests? ”

Nancy F. asked a question
during the live chat Get Ahead - KPMG360° Business Services Q&A
to KPMG UK Recruitment Team

on 19/03/2018
8 Live chat
on 19/03/2018
Graduate Recruitment Coordinator, KPMG UK

Hi Nancy, in short, no. When submitting your application you will be required to answer a number of short motivational questions to assess your eligibility for the programme. At Assessment Centre you will undertake a handwritten exercise and an interview with one of the team, but no verbal or numerical tests.

Nancy F.
on 19/03/2018
Nancy F.

Thank you Rich, I have read conflicting information online. Your answer has reassured me. Is it important for me to attend the Get Ahead Session on Thursday?

on 19/03/2018
Student Recruitment Coordinator, KPMG UK

Hi Nancy, the Get Ahead Session on Thursday is not compulsory. This is an opportunity to find out more about KPMG Business Services and ask further questions where necessary.

Nancy F.
on 19/03/2018
Nancy F.

I have only had a summer job and 1 weeks work experience. When I am planning examples of how I can demonstrate the key competencies, is using my academic work and hobbies acceptable?

on 19/03/2018
Business Support Assistant Manager, KPMG UK

Hi Nancy, yes of course this will be fine. We recognise that lots of young people have not had much work experience so relevant examples from school, college and short work experience opportunities will be absolutely fine.

Nancy F.
on 19/03/2018
Nancy F.

What would you say are the advantages of the 360 programme are versus going to university?

on 19/03/2018
Student Recruitment Coordinator, KPMG UK

Hi Nancy, great question! Apprenticeships are a very different option to university and both come with pros and cons! I always personally recommend to take the route which you think suites your learning and life style the most. Can I clarify if it is the KPMG Business Services route which you are looking into or the KPMG360 programme within Tax, Audit and Advisory?

Nancy F.
on 19/03/2018
Nancy F.

I am considering the KPMG Business Services route.

Add to this thread

KPMG UK

KPMG is a global network of professional firms providing Audit, Tax and Advisory services. We have 145,000 outstanding professionals working together to deliver value in 153 countries worldwide.

Our UK firm offers Audit, Tax, and Advisory services to thousands of clients, from some of the largest multinationals and best-known brands to public bodies and private individuals. This work takes us to the heart of the business world — we help clients grow and develop, advising on risk and helping to improve their financial performance.

Visit website