Zayba P.
“ At the assessment centre are we expected to complete a maths and english test? ”

Zayba P. asked a question
during the live chat Get Ahead - KPMG360° Business Services Q&A
to KPMG UK Recruitment Team

on 19/03/2018
12 Live chat
on 19/03/2018
Graduate Recruitment Coordinator, KPMG UK

No, just a handwritten exercise and an interview where we'll be looking for you to demonstrate KPMG's Behavioural Capabilities

Zayba P.
on 19/03/2018
Zayba P.

Oh great! What types of questions will be asked? How much knowledge about KPMG are we expected to know?

on 19/03/2018

You'll be expected to have an understanding of the company and programme as well as being able to demonstrate evidence of our Behavioural Capabilities. The questions will be competency based, including a number of scenario-based questions as well

Zayba P.
on 19/03/2018
Zayba P.

So basically thinking on your feet

on 19/03/2018

Essentially, yep

Zayba P.
on 19/03/2018
Zayba P.

Okay thanks

on 19/03/2018

Or thinking of times when you've demonstrated these before so you've got them in your mind when the questions come up

Zayba P.
on 19/03/2018
Zayba P.

Since I'm a school leaver I can use scenarios of working with pupils and what I done to overcome difficulties? Such as being an enthusiastic individual, thriving of challenges and tasks and also being able to help others when they need help: communication skills. I have applied for the London business apprenticeship

on 19/03/2018
Business Support Assistant Manager, KPMG UK

Absolutely - we appreciate that candidates will have limited work experience, so do use any examples you think might be relevant.

Sadia A.
on 19/03/2018
Sadia A.

How many people did you take in per city?

on 19/03/2018
Business Support Assistant Manager, KPMG UK

That's right Zayba. Sadia - numbers differ per office, I'm not sure how many London will be taking in this year but if you've already applied early, that is a good start!

Sadia A.
on 19/03/2018
Sadia A.

Thank you Hannah

Add to this thread

KPMG UK

KPMG is a global network of professional firms providing Audit, Tax and Advisory services. We have 145,000 outstanding professionals working together to deliver value in 153 countries worldwide.

Our UK firm offers Audit, Tax, and Advisory services to thousands of clients, from some of the largest multinationals and best-known brands to public bodies and private individuals. This work takes us to the heart of the business world — we help clients grow and develop, advising on risk and helping to improve their financial performance.

Visit website